Welcome to Innovation Wellness Medical Cannabis Solutions
At our wellness center in Amelia, OH, our doctors help patients and potential business owners with reviewing and understanding marijuana licensing. We can also help review your medical diagnose.
Contact us today for marijuana licensing assistance and marijuana cards. We look forward to helping you.
Why Work With Our Wellness Center?
Medical marijuana is a term in reference to the use of cannabis to treat 21 qualifying conditions. It is our goal to provide proper education as well as carding and licensing for our customers.
When used medically, marijuana can be consumed via smoking, vaporizing, eating extracts or using topicals like lotions or sprays. The use of marijuana recreationally is limited in most of the United States, and we do what we can to help clients utilize marijuana legally and medically.
Within these states where medical marijuana is legal, a doctor has to prescribe a medical marijuana card to a patient. We provide carding.
We'll also educate you on which strains are used for certain ailments.
We Serve the Following Areas:
- Mt. Orab
- Anderson Township
- Mt. Lookout
- Amberly Village
Ohio Medical Cannabis Card Process:
- Step 1: Obtaining your Recommendation from a Certified doctor that is approved to diagnose your condition.
- Step 2: Once the Ohio registry opens in Ohio, your recommendation will be uploaded into the state registry.
- Step 3: State will contact you to identify appropriate qualifying conditions for obtaining your card.
- Once you obtain your card, you will be permitted access to the entrance of local dispensaries.
Contact Our Wellness Center
Lastly, we provide the following discounts:
- Veterans Discount - $50 off
- Social Security Discount - $50 off
- Disability Discount - $50 off
Visit our wellness center today by contacting us at (513) 449-3380 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you!